Change / Add / Cancel Order
We strongly recommend reviewing your order prior to clicking on the final place order button. A quick double check will ensure your order accuracy as processing begins immediately to ensure your package is delivered as soon as possible. Once your items have shipped we are no longer able to make changes or cancel the order, and a Return Merchandise Authorization must be requested. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please contact support if you need to request a cancellation or to arrange a return.
See below for recommendations for adding to an order or making a return or exchange on an order that has already begun processing and cannot be changed.
ADD ADDITIONAL ITEMS
To add to your order or increase quantity, we recommend you place a new order at www.mudhole.com.
REQUESTS TO EXCHANGE OR REFUND
Easy Online Returns via mail or visiting our Retail Store offers a fast and convenient way to return your purchase. Rest assured we will do all we can to help make your return/exchange as easy as possible.
How Are These Different From Sinkers Anyone Can Pour In Their Basement
Listen, homemade weights can be a great way to get started. Just about anyone can make them, but they have a lot of problems including:
Instead, choose quality sinkers that protect your line!
Delivery dates are estimates only. If you need a delivery before an important date, please get in touch so we can make sure your order is shipped with the best carrier to meet your deadline.
Shipping estimates are provided by the carriers themselves, and only begin once your order ships, and only include business days for that carrier. For example, a UPS Ground 3-day delivery estimate will begin once your order ships, and will not include weekends.
Orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days unless otherwise stated at checkout.
Fishing rods ship in sturdy shipping tube. All other orders ship in padded envelopes or boxes to protect your order. If you order a rod and other items, your order will ship in multiple packages. You’ll receive two shipping confirmations and two tracking numbers.
Hi, I’m Daniel. My team and I are here to help you catch bigger catfish.
How Do You Pick The Right Sinker Shape
- Egg Sinkers: The most popular sinker for catfishing. Your line passes through the sinker, so you can instantly feel when a catfish hits. Use these when fishing from the bank or boat in still water, or drifting with current from a boat.
- Cannonball Sinkers: Round sinkers with a metal loop. Use these when you want to use sinker sliders to easily remove your weights for transport, or to change sizes.
- No-Roll Sinkers: Usually used in moving water where egg sinkers would just roll around. The flat shape helps them stay in place on the bottom.
Catfish Sumo sinkers could be for you if…
- …you don’t want the wear on your line to cost you the fist of a lifetime
- …you’re tired of low-quality sinkers that aren’t consistent
- …you’re just getting into catfishing and don’t want to waste a bunch of money on low-quality tackle
- …you are tired of throwing away money every time you break off your whole rig
- …you fish in areas with lots of snags, and need your full line strength to pull your rig loose
- …you use any of these methods for catfishing: casting, drifting, trolling, suspend fishing
- …you fish from the bank or a boat
Also Check: How To Get Mold Off Of Ceiling
Make The Most Out Of Your No Roll Sinker Molds
If the only mold you have is a no roll, well here is a way to use it for a flat bank sinker mold. Instead of inserting the pin for the hole insert a carter pen. This gives you an eye to insert your line or a sinker slide. This gives us poor guys two molds in one. Hope this helps some of ya out.ok i have showed you guys my trick with the carter pen now i am going to show you my mod to the mold so now you can use a #2 brass eye hold the brass eye in place and trace it with a sharpy this part was a pain trying to hold that little eye in place if i had it to do again i would glue it in place then trace it then knock the eye loos i used a diomond bit in a dremel tool take your time this is a one shot deal if you are not good with a dreamel tool you could take it to a shop.ok hear is a few pics they tell the steps better than i can.